University Pass: Regional Annual Pass
This pass is available to students, faculty or staff for 12 months from the date of purchase. Regional System fares are valid on the A-train, DCTA Connect Bus, Lewisville Lakeway Zone and the University of North Texas (UNT) Campus Shuttles. Regional System Passes also offer access to fixed-route bus and rail services operated by DCTA, DART, the TRE and Trinity Metro. These fares are not valid for paratransit trips.
There are two ways to receive the pass. You may have the pass shipped to you (7-10 business days) or pick up the pass at the Downtown Denton Transit Center (DDTC).
In order to receive your pass, you must:
- Prove eligibility (enrollment or employment) for the University Pass Program. Proof of eligibility can be sent to email@example.com directly after the order has been placed, or you may bring proof of eligibility to the DDTC. If you email information, please reference your transaction authorization number in the subject line.
- Provide a clear, front view, full face photo of the pass owner. This photo can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org directly after the order has been placed, or a customer service representative can take your picture when you come into the DDTC. If you email information, please reference your transaction authorization number in the subject line.
Below are the following forms required to verify student enrollment and employment status.
- UNT students should provide an Enrollment Verification Paper from the registrar’s office
- TWU students should provide a copy of their e-bill
- NCTC students can complete a form available from the registrar’s office
- Employee IDs will serve as employment verification for all three educational institutions
You will not receive your pass unless you prove eligibility and provide a photo.
All DCTA passes are non-transferrable, non-refundable and will not be replaced if lost or stolen.